Rachel Scarr is a Senior Property Manager for the Stream Realty Partners downtown Washington, DC portfolio. Rachel is responsible for the day-to-day implementation and administration of all policies, procedures, and programs that ensures the properties are professionally managed and to provide excellent customer service to the companies occupying the properties in her portfolio.
Before joining Stream Realty in 2016, Rachel was a Property Manager with Cushman & Wakefield (formerly DTZ), managing over 750,000 square feet of Class A office space in Washington, DC. Her responsibilities included financial reporting, budgeting, construction projects, accounts payable and receivable, overseeing building operations and engineering, and ensuring client requirements are met. Additionally, Rachel worked with the Associate Vice President in the coordination of $20M of capital projects with tenants, contractors, and management/engineering team and participated in the process of obtaining LEED for Existing Building O+M Gold certification.
- Services Open or Close Open or Close
- Property Management
- Education & Designations Open or Close Open or Close
- B.A. Liberal Arts Degree in Art History with Honors from the University of Mary Washington, Fredericksburg, VA
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) from BOMI
- LEED Green Associate from USGBC
- Affiliations Open or Close Open or Close
- Licensed District of Columbia Property Manager
- CPM Candidate Membership - Chapter 8, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Member - U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member - AOBA (BOMA DC)