Adam has joined Stream Realty as the Director of Property Management for the Austin market. He brings a wealth of knowledge in all aspects of property management, a reputation for exceptional service to his clients and tenants, and experience leading high-performing teams.
Prior to joining Stream, Adam served as Associate Director for Cushman & Wakefield. He was directly responsible for the operations and property management of Las Cimas II and III, an International BOMA TOBY-award winning Class A suburban office project located in the Southwest Austin market, and provided guidance to five additional property management teams that represented a 3.8 million square feet of office, retail and industrial property.
His knowledge of the real estate industry was developed through varying roles including property management, project management, and government lease procurement projects with CBRE and Stirling Properties. Throughout his career, Adam has managed a multitude of tenant and capital improvement construction projects and had the opportunity to assist in the management and oversight of ground-up construction for retail projects.
- Apple, Inc.
- Boyd Watterson
- Capital Commerical Investments
- GLL Real Estate Partners, Inc.
- JMA Ventures, LLC
- Metzler Realty NA, Inc.
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- State Teacher’s Retirement System of Ohio
- Union Investment Real Estate, GmbH
- Pacific Hospitality Group, LLC
- 3 BA’s in Management, Marketing and Finance with a conc. in Economics; McNeese State University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Texas)
Affiliations & Designations
- IREM (CPM) – 2022-23: Regional Vice-President (Region 7); 2022: Immediate Past-President/Board Member/Future Leaders Chair (Austin); 2021: President (Austin)/Income Expense Advisory Board Chair (International); Past: Membership and Credentialing Committee (International)
- BOMA (RPA, BOMI+) – Member, Past: Sustainability Committee Chair
- USGBC – LEED AP + O&M
- AAFAME – Member