Amanda Carrizales is a Vice President of Property Management with over a decade of successful experience throughout the Texas market. Her career with Stream started in San Antonio, where she managed a mixture of assets, including Class A office buildings and industrial portfolios.
In 2021, Amanda relocated to the Austin office as Vice President of Property Management and provides mentorship for the office team as well as support for the opening of Stream’s Class AA downtown development, RiverSouth.
Prior to joining Stream Realty Partners, Amanda served as a Senior Property Manager for Omninet Capital, where she oversaw the daily operations of the Texas portfolio, which consisted of over 1.5 million square feet of office and industrial product in Austin, San Antonio, and Houston. Prior to that, Amanda served as Retail Property Manager for Global Fund Investments for the San Antonio and Austin markets.
Education & Designations
- BA in Modern Languages – University of Texas at Arlington
- Certified Property Manager Designation (CPM®) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
- Austin Association of Facility & Maintenance Engineers (AAFAME)
- Blackstone Real Estate (LINK Logistics)
- Black Creek Group
- Lone Rock Resources
- Radler Enterprises
- Crow Holdings
- Sidra Real Estate
- Beacon Capital
- Quad Realty