Christopher Dean joined Stream in 2012 and currently serves as a Senior Vice President, and as the co-lead of the Office Leasing Division in the firm’s Atlanta office. Christopher’s primary focus is to further develop the firm’s presence in the Atlanta market as a direct result of executing lease transactions on behalf of existing clients in addition to providing strategy and underwriting consultation on potential client investments. Since joining Stream, Christopher has completed nearly three million square feet of leasing transactions representing nearly $400 million in total deal consideration. He has also represented both buyers and sellers on investment sales transactions.
Prior to joining Stream, Christopher served a five year tenure at Wells Real Estate Funds (now Columbia Property Trust) as a valued member of their Asset Management team. During his tenure at Wells, Christopher worked on an office portfolio of nearly nine million square feet and was involved with over two million square feet of lease transactions. Christopher also provided detailed credit analysis related to the tenants for the entire Columbia portfolio.
Chris is a graduate of Yale University where he was also a member of the football team. He is currently a Level III CFA Candidate.
Notable Lease Transactions
- Floor & Décor Headquarters – 205,000 SF
- Chubb Insurance – 100,000 SF
- Hyundai Capital – 100,000 SF
- Georgia State University – 85,000 SF
- Genuine Parts Company – 82,000 SF
- Macy’s – 60,000 SF
- Ultimate Software – 55,000 SF
- Merial Limited – 53,000 SF
- Altium – 52,000 SF
- BA – Political Science – Yale University
- 2018 – 2019 Top Ten Stream Producer Nationwide
- 2016 – 2019 CoStar Power Broker Award Winner