Connor Greissing joined Stream Realty Partners in 2017 and now serves as the Managing Director & Partner leading Stream Austin’s office platform.
Connor’s background is rooted in large occupier representation transactions and project leasing for ground up construction and adaptive reuse projects. Currently Connor is leading project leasing at Stream’s current project in development at River South in addition to the development of 1400East, a transit-oriented office development in Austin’s burgeoning East Austin neighborhood. Recently, Connor advised on Peak6 Capital’s headquarters relocation (130,000 square feet) from Chicago to East Austin as well.
In addition to the leasing business, Connor sits on Stream Austin’s Investment and Development team to evaluate and source office mixed-use development opportunities, build out specific investment theses and execute on capital transactions on behalf of Stream and their Partners. Connor’s involvement includes site acquisition, entitlements, financing, project design and project leasing.
Prior to Stream, Connor Greissing was at Newmark Knight Frank serving as a Director of their Office platform. Connor began his career in real estate at Cordish Companies, a mixed-use developer and private equity firm. Connor is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University where he received a BA from the Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences. While at Johns Hopkins, Connor was a letter winner for the Men’s Lacrosse team.
- Baker Botts – Relocation and Anchor Tenant Advisory – 75,000 SF
- Peak Rock Capital – HQ Restructure and Portfolio Advisory
- Enthought Scientific Computing– HQ Relocation – 40,000 SF
- Trusource Labs – Anchor Tenant and Relocation – 50,000
- Innovative Aftermarket Systems – HQ Anchor Tenant and Portfolio Dispositions – 40,000 SF
- Citizens Insurance – HQ Campus Disposition – 75,000 SF
- Box – 40,000 SF
- Campus Advantage – Lease Restructure – 25,000 SF
- Draper Ventures and Start Up House – Multiple Transactions
- Outdoorsy – HQ Relocation – 15,000 SF
- Yonder AI – Growth Strategy and Multiple HQ Transactions – 19,000 SF
- Bachelor of Arts- Johns Hopkins University
Affiliations & Designations
- Austin Business Journal – Office Transaction of the Year – Finalist 2019
- Center for Austin’s Future – Member
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member
- Family Legacy Missions International – Ambassador
- TexChange – Board Member
- Urban Land Institute – Member