Connor Greissing joined Stream Realty Partners in 2017 and serves as the Managing Director for Stream Austin’s Tenant Representation group. Connor’s expertise focuses on advising clients on office relocations, lease restructuring and financial engineering for lease and purchase transactions. Connor has a specific expertise in advising PE and VC backed technology firms in their facility and labor planning.
In addition to advising private equity funds, leading tech companies and law firms, Connor works closely with Stream Austin’s Investment Management and Development division to develop investment theses and execute on capital transactions on behalf of Stream and their Partners.
Connor and his family (Laura – wife and Bridger – Son) stay involved in the community through his Contributions to Family Legacy Missions International, a Dallas based non-profit focused on childhood education in Lusaka, Zambia. Additionally, Connor invests time in coaching lacrosse around Texas, most recently serving as an Assistant Coach for the University of Texas’s Men’s Lacrosse Team.
Prior to Stream, Connor Greissing was at Newmark Knight Frank serving as a Director of their Office Team in both Austin and Washington, DC. Connor began his career in real estate at Cordish Companies, a prominent Maryland based Developer and Private Equity firm.
Connor is a graduate of Johns Hopkins University where he received a BA from the Zanvyl Krieger School of Arts and Sciences. While at Johns Hopkins, Connor was a letter winner for the Men’s Lacrosse team.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Arts- Johns Hopkins University
- Austin Business Journal – Office Transaction of the Year – Finalist 2019
- Center for Austin’s Future – Member
- Commercial Brokers Association – Member
- Family Legacy Missions International – Ambassador
- TexChange – Board Member
- Urban Land Institute – Member
- Baker Botts – Relocation and Anchor Tenant Advisory – 75,000 SF
- Peak Rock Capital – HQ Restructure and Portfolio Advisory
- Enthought Scientific Computing– HQ Relocation – 40,000 SF
- Trusource Labs – Anchor Tenant and Relocation – 50,000
- Innovative Aftermarket Systems – HQ Anchor Tenant and Portfolio Dispositions – 40,000 SF
- Citizens Insurance – HQ Campus Disposition – 75,000 SF
- Box – 40,000 SF
- Campus Advantage – Lease Restructure – 25,000 SF
- Draper Ventures and Start Up House – Multiple Transactions
- Outdoorsy – HQ Relocation – 15,000 SF
- Yonder AI – Growth Strategy and Multiple HQ Transactions – 19,000 SF