Jack Sallis joined Stream Realty Partners in 2019 and is currently a Senior Associate in the firm’s Atlanta office. Jack is an industrial market specialist with expertise in investment sales, and both landlord and tenant representation. Jack’s focus is on the Fulton Industrial / I-20 West submarket, where he provides institutional level service, having executed leases on 15 million SF of industrial product for Graham Commercial Properties, DRA Advisors, and TIAA CREF.
With Jack’s deep understanding of the Fulton Industrial/ I-20 West submarket, he is a master at identifying acquisition opportunities and has significant cold calling and transaction experience across a wide range of assignments, creating value for his clients.
Before joining Stream, Jack attended the University of Georgia.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree in Real Estate, Terry College of Business – University of Georgia
- UGA Real Estate Society
- Brookfield Properties
- DRA Advisors
- Faropoint Ventures
- Graham Commercial Properties
- Longpoint Realty Advisors
- MODS/Integral Solutions – 154,000 SF
- Zig Zag, Inc. – 111,242 SF
- CKS Packaging – 76,000 SF
- Wilheit Packaging – 81,000 SF
- Jerich – 86,000 SF
- FR8 Auctions – 81,000 SF
- Best Warehouse and Transportation Company – 25,000 SF