Joe Burton is National Program Manager for Stream’s National Program Management Team. With a focus on specialty distribution and manufacturing, Joe oversees day-to-day project coordination, budgeting, scheduling, due diligence for project sites and existing buildings, procurement, and vendor accountability. He is skilled at managing projects from inception through completion, mitigating risk, and ensuring each client’s business goals align with the real estate solution.
Prior to joining Stream, Joe was a Senior Project Manager for JLL’s Project and Development Services Group in Atlanta, where he managed on-site construction for multiple project types, including GreyStone Power Headquarters, Nathan Deal Cyber Security Campus for Innovation, and the City of Savannah Arena. Joe led Owner/Architect/Contract meetings and oversaw project schedules, budgets, and vendors/consultants, utilizing a clear and concise communication style to deliver each project successfully.
- Mycoworks 135,000 SF
- SC Kellogg’s 1.2M SF
- GreyStone Power Headquarters
- Nathan Deal Cyber Security Campus For Innovation 340,000 SF,
- Savannah Arena 150,000 SF
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Park West Expansion 40,000 SF
- Bachelor of Science in Building Construction- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Certificate in Finance- Georgia Institute of Technology
- OSHA-10 certified.