Justin Robinson currently serves as Executive Managing Director & Partner leading Stream’s Industrial Development Services division in the Southeast Region. In this role, he and his team identify and execute on ground-up development opportunities throughout Texas, Georgia, and the Carolinas. As of Q3 2022, Stream’s Industrial Development Services Southeast Region has 13 projects in various stages of development representing $715 million in total capitalization.
Prior to a full-time commitment to Stream’s Industrial Development Services division, Justin concurrently led Houston’s transaction and industrial development businesses. In this capacity, Justin led operations, business development, strategy, team management, and the execution of transactions. Under Justin’s leadership, the industrial platform grew to the largest industrial service provider in Houston with over 45 million square feet under advisement.
Justin has over 16 years of industrial transaction and development experience and has consistently been named as a top 10 producer at Stream where he was the companywide top producer in 2018.
- Axis Northwest – 201,240 SF – Cabot Properties
- Portside Logistics Center – 1,008,500 SF – Principal Group Investors
- Raceway Distribution Center – 156,480 SF – Stream Fund Charlie
- Empire West – 2,300,000 SF – Stream Fund Bravo
- Bay Area Business Park – 3,300,000 SF – Principal Global Investors
- Northwest Logistics Center – 411,000 SF – GLP
- Bayou Bend – 400,000 SF – Thackeray Partners
- Beltway Crossing Phase III – 208,000 SF – Black Creek Group
- Texas A&M University – BBA Management
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Designee
Affiliations & Designations
- SIOR Houston Member
- NAIOP National – Industrial Development Forum VIII
- NAIOP Houston Chapter – 2022/2023 Mentor and Member
- Texas A&M University 12th Man Foundation – Champions Council