Managing Director & Partner
Managing Director & Partner
Joining Stream in 2009, Matteson Hamilton serves as Managing Director & Partner for the firm’s industrial division in Houston, managing the industrial leasing team and overseeing all leasing and management of their platform locally. Matteson’s track record includes representing many of the top institutional real estate owners in North America, and he has played an integral role in growing the Houston office’s industrial leasing and management portfolio to over 30 million square feet.
Since taking over leadership responsibilities for the industrial division in 2014, the industrial leasing team has completed over 1200 lease transactions with a total value of over $1 billion.
Matteson is active within the real estate community and currently serves on the NAIOP Houston Board of Directors. Previously he was the Chairman of NAIOP Houston’s Developing Leader Committee. Matteson has been recognized for his performance across the industry and received numerous awards.
Recent Professional Accomplishments:
- Lead leasing efforts at First 290 at Guhn Road, a 126,250 SF spec building in Northwest Houston on behalf of First Industrial. We achieved 100% occupancy within four months of building delivery.
- Represented Black Creek Group on a 299,840 SF lease with Goodman Manufacturing Company
- Represented DRA Advisors on a 251,000 SF lease with Distribution International
- Lead leasing efforts at Stafford Grove Business Park, a three-building project in Southwest Houston totaling over 350,000 SF on behalf Crow Holdings Industrial. We achieved stabilization within 12 months of delivery resulting in a successful sale at a then record cap rate and price/sf for the submarket.
- Lead leasing efforts at Northwest Logistics Center, a 411,410 SF development in Northwest Houston on behalf of GLP. We secured a full-building lease within 60 days after building delivery
Education & Designations
- BBA – Finance, Real Estate – The University of Texas at Austin
- Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal (2015, 2016 & 2017)
- Power Broker, CoStar (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018)
- Top 20 Producer Nationally, Stream Realty Partners’ Club (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Houston Top Producer (#1 Overall), Stream Realty Partners (2016 & 2018)
- NAIOP Houston Board of Directors (2019)
- NAIOP Houston Developing Leaders – Chairman (2014, 2015)
- 4M Investments
- Agellan Capital Partners
- AFO Capital
- Black Creek Group
- Brennan Investment Group
- Cabot Properties
- Centerpoint Properties
- Crow Holdings Industrial
- Clarion Partners
- Colony Northstar
- Copeland Commercial
- DRA Advisors
- Gramercy Property Trust
- First Industrial
- Principal Financial Group
- TH Real Estate
- WPT REIT