Mike is a Senior Level Commercial Property Manager with over 33 years of experience in managing all property types with a focus on A-class office properties. A resourceful problem-solver with a proven ability to organize and manage multifunctional teams to produce results that exceed expectations and meet owner’s goals. A strong leader with a motivational management style and a reputation for building and retaining highly successful management teams. A dedicated focus on owner and tenant customer service skills results in industry-leading levels of satisfaction and tenant retention. In-depth knowledge of engineering and construction skill provides for the successful completion of tenant and capital improvements, in excess of $20 million. Value is created by utilizing fair service provider negotiation and controlling operating expenses while providing high-quality customer service.
Mike has served many types of owners over his PM career, from private, institutional, and REIT ownerships. Mike has managed all types of properties, such as vacant land, Industrial, Retail, Office, and Live, Work, and Shop mixed-use developments.
- Valencia Community College – Orlando Florida
- BOMA RPA Designation, issued Sep 1999
Affiliations & Designations
- Mike has served as a board member for the American Cancer Society, Boy Scouts of America, and The Boggy Creek Gang Camp—for children with cronic and terminal illness.
- Board member of Orlando BOMA Association 1994 – 1999
- Orlando FL President of BOMA Association 1999 – 2000
- Past-President of BOMA Florida, 1999 – 2002
- Florida RE Sales License
- IREM CPM Courses 302,400,500, and Ethics