Shay Pope joined Stream’s South Florida office in September 2023 as a Managing Director and Executive Vice President. He brings 20+ years of corporate real estate advisory experience serving a diverse array of industries including law firms, financial services, alternative investments, healthcare, and technology companies. Shay specializes in the development and implementation of strategic plans that align his clients’ real estate and human capital strategies with their long range organizational, P&L and balance sheet goals and objectives. In his role at Stream, he’ll partner with Stream Florida’s Executive Managing Director and Partner, Greg Katz, in co-leading the occupier advisory platform and recruiting top tier talent throughout the state.
Prior to joining Stream, Shay served as a senior occupier leader in CBRE’s South Florida market for over 10 years. Before joining CBRE, he was with Newmark for over 8 years, having helped spearhead the opening and growth of the office in 2005. Since entering the industry, Shay has been involved in over 5 million square feet of transactions throughout Florida and the Country ranging from critical headquarter lease restructures and new leases, capital markets driven lease structuring, workplace transformation initiatives, in addition to acquisitions and dispositions of leased and owned assets.
Shay has been quoted on numerous occasions in the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg Law, Business Insider, and South Florida Business Journal.
- City of Miami: 250,000 SF Sale-Leaseback
- Cole Scott & Kissane: 65,000 SF
- DHL: 110,000 SF
- Fortune 30 Financial Institution: 150,000 SF
- Fortune 20 Technology Co.: 50,000 SF
- Holland & Knight: 120,000 SF
- Interval International: 55,000 SF
- Kaplan: 125,000 SF
- Millennium Management: 40,000 SF
- Moneygram: 100,000 SF
- Sheridan Healthcare: 130,000 SF
- Thomas Bravo: 40,000 SF
- Vivex Biologics: 100,000 SF
- World Fuel Services: 135,000 SF
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, University of Florida
- Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR) from CoreNet Global
Affiliations & Designations
- Member, CoreNet Global