Stream Washington D.C.
Washington, District Of Columbia 20006
Tim McCarty joined Stream Realty Partners in June 2022 as a Vice President. He is responsible for sourcing, winning, and executing business across all service lines, including leasing, acquisitions, tenant representation, and development opportunities in the Washington, D.C., region where he grew up and has worked for more than 10 years.
Prior to Stream, Tim worked at Akridge, where he was an Assistant Vice President. During his career, he has completed more than 200 unique lease transactions resulting in more than $1 billion in aggregate lease value. Projects Tim has worked on have been honored with multiple awards including NAIOP DC’s “Best of the Best – Transaction” (1701 Rhode Island Avenue, NW/Alcion Ventures, L.P./WeWork), “Best Washington, D.C. Urban Office Up To 150,000 Square Feet” (1101 16th Street, NW/STARS REI), and the Washington Business Journal’s “Best New Development” in 2020 for 2100 L Street, NW (COPT). Tim has also been recognized individually as one of DCA Live’s NextGen Real Estate Leaders.
Education & Designations
- University of Mississippi – Bachelor of Business Administration
- Alcion Ventures, L.P.
- Bradley Holdings
- CIM Group
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT)
- GLL Real Estate Partners
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW)
- Mitsui Fudosan America, Inc.
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- STARS REI
- The Mills Building Associates, LLC
- USAA Real Estate Company, LLC
- WeWork (104,000 RSF)
- Morrison & Foerster LLP (100,000 RSF)
- King & Spalding LLP (90,000 RSF)
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP (63,000 RSF)
- Bain & Company (48,000 RSF)
- Hyundai/Supernal (33,000 RSF)
- BGR Group (28,000 RSF)
- Linklaters LLP (18,000 RSF)
- Akridge (17,000 RSF)
- Amgen Inc. (13,000 RSF)
- American Academy of Pediatrics (12,000 RSF)
- Tesla/SolarCity (11,000 RSF)
Awards & Recognitions
- DCA’s Live’s ‘NextGen Real Estate Leaders’ – 2019
- NAIOP DC’s “Best of the Best – Transaction” (1701 Rhode Island Avenue, NW/Alcion Ventures, L.P./WeWork),
- NAIOP DC’s “Best Washington, D.C. Urban Office Up To 150,000 Square Feet” (1101 16th Street, NW/STARS REI)
- Washington Business Journal’s “Best New Development” in 2020 for 2100 L Street, NW (COPT)