Virginia Crabtree serves as Senior Vice President in Stream’s Atlanta office. Her primary role is to lead the Development & Construction Team in overseeing all development and construction activities for the firm’s institutional and private clients. Virginia’s asset type expertise includes industrial, flex, highrise multifamily, midrise multifamily, mixed-use, office, data center, retail, and adaptive reuse.
Prior to joining Stream, Virginia served as Senior Construction Manager of Development for RangeWater Real Estate. While there, she oversaw the construction of a portfolio of over 5,000 multifamily units exceeding $1B in value. Her project portfolio spans the Southeast, including notable projects such as The Battery at Atlanta Braves Truist Park.
- B.S. – Environmental Engineering – Georgia Institute of Technology
- MBA – Emory University Goizueta Business School
Affiliations & Designations
- Urban Land Institute, including the Women’s Leadership Initiative and Young Leaders Group
- Emory University Senate Campus Development Committee
- Emory University Goizueta Real Estate Group – Evening MBA Representative