Zach Leger is a Senior Associate with Stream Realty in the Industrial Division focusing on representing Tenants and Landlords in the Life Sciences Industry.
Zach has over a decade of diverse real estate experience in Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Hospital Acquisitions, and Land Sales. He has a reputation for his entreprenurial spirit, outside-the-box thinking, and ability to negotiate complex transactions resulting in win-win outcomes. His experience has been demonstrated by his successful representation of a variety of property types including Office, Medical Office, Healthcare, Retail, and Land; with clients ranging from publicly traded micro-hospital operators, multi-location medical practices to Private Equity funded cell and gene therapy contract manufacturers.
His notable achievements include closing the largest dedicated cGMP manufacturing lease in the Greater Houston area in 2022. Zach is passionate about playing a role in building Houston into a world-leading Life Sciences Manufacturing hub and making a positive impact on patients health. Prior to Stream he has worked at Partners Real Estate Company and in Hydraulic Fracturing Field Operations at Halliburton.
In addition to his real estate work, Zach is an active member of the Greater Houston Partnership’s Life Sciences Committee and is a member of the MD Anderson Advance team. In his spare time he enjoys playing Australian Rules Football, running marathons, and taking on athletic endeavors.
- Cellipont Bioservices-Lease-76,000 SF
- Nutex Health-Hospital Acquisition-60,000 SF
- United General Hospital-Lease-45,000 SF
- MVP Surgery Center-Lease-26,000 SF
- Tesis Labs-Lease-13,000 SF
- Nova Healthcare-Lease-11,000 SF
- Berkeley Eye Centers-Lease-9,000 SF
- Bootin & Savrick-Lease-9,000 SF
- Orthopedic Associates-Lease-7,500 SF
- Bachelor of Arts-History and Arabic-Texas A&M University
- Masters of Land and Property Development-Texas A&M University
- Biopharma Boot Camp-National Center for Therapeutics Manufacturing
- Hands on cGMP Manufacturing of Vectors for Gene Therapy-National Center for Therapeutics Manufacturing
Affiliations & Designations
- Greater Houston Partnership Life Sciences Committee
- MD Anderson Advance Team
- International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers
- American Society of Cell and Gene Therapy