Dallas (Dallas Co.) – Stream Realty Partners, L.P. (Stream), a national real estate development, services and investment firm, announced its continued growth and expansion in the third-party Property Management sector. Stream’s most significant growth includes the following property management assignments acquired in the Dallas/Fort Worth market totaling 4,065,288 square feet:
- One Main Place (Downtown Dallas): Located in the heart of the Main Street district of Dallas’ CBD, One Main is a 33-story office and retail building totaling approximately 1,000,000 RSF
- Lakeside Trade Center (Flower Mound, TX): Owned by Clarion Partners, Lakeside Trade Center is comprised of four Industrial buildings and 1.8 million SF with nine tenants
- Pinnacle Tower (North Dallas): A 24-story, 549,170 SF office building currently undergoing a substantial capital improvement program
- 2010 January Lane (Grand Prairie, TX): 347,015 SF industrial space
- 5050 Quorum Drive (North Dallas): Owned by DRA Advisors, the property spans 134,000 square feet of office and executive space
- 121 Corporate Center (Coppell, TX): Stream was selected by Cabot Properties to be the exclusive leasing and management company for the 125,103 SF office center
- Klabzuba Fort Worth Portfolio (Fort Worth CBD): Located in the Fort Worth CBD submarket and within Fort Worth’s medical district, this portfolio consists of three buildings totaling approximately 110,000 SF
“Stream’s outstanding Property Management team has substantial experience in transitioning and operating commercial real estate in a best-in-class manner,” stated Christy Means, managing director of property management at Stream. “Our combination of unequaled expertise and proven track record has established Stream as having among the most knowledgeable and experienced professionals in the commercial real estate industry,” added Means.
Nationally, Stream leases and manages more than 130 million square feet of commercial real estate in 10 leading U.S. markets such as Atlanta, Austin, Charlotte, Chicago, Denver, Houston, San Antonio, Southern California, and Washington, D.C.
“Part of our Property Management success is due to our proprietary tool that measures ongoing performance of all Stream Teams,” stated Liz Sheff, chief operating officer at Stream. “We are passionate about measuring our performance and we are also incredibly diligent about financial and operational controls. We have a culture that exemplifies superior Property Management, Facilities Management, Accounting, and Financial Reporting and we hire the people who embrace that culture,” Sheff concluded.
By: Adolfo Pesquera
SOURCE: Virtual Builders Exchange