One of the nation’s largest privately held construction firms will expand its Dallas location at a landmark office tower that it is also helping to renovate.
Brasfield & Gorrie will soon occupy all 16,221 square feet of the 10th floor of The Gild at 8350 N. Central Expressway, formerly Cambell Centre. The gold office complex is currently undergoing a multi-million-dollar renovation for which Brasfield & Gorrie is serving as the general contractor. Gensler will serve as the architect for the state-of-the-art building renovations.
“We’re excited to get started on the renovations and welcome more people to The Gild, where our office has been located since 2016,” said Brasfield & Gorrie Regional Vice President and Division Manager Jason Weeks. “Seeing the building as occupants and general contractors gives us a unique perspective on the project and makes it special for us.”
Renovations at the highly amenitized, two-building office complex make The Gild a prime work and play environment. Updates will include, but are not limited to:
- Facelift of both tower entries, including removal and installation of new glazing and canopies
- Updated tower lobbies featuring a hospitality lounge, coffee bar and grab & go–all with a coffee shop vibe
- Renovation of “loft” space between towers to create creative and collaborative space
- New coffee bars and dining areas with exterior courtyard views
- The addition of several central tenant work lounges with a variety of active and quiet zones
- Updated restrooms and tenant corridors
- A state-of-the-art conference and meeting center
- A community “connector” park that brings the buildings together and provides easy access to a shaded walkway and outdoor seating areas
Stream Realty Partners, a national real estate services, development, and investment company, leases the building. Senior Associate Marissa Parkin, Managing Director Matt Wieser, and Associate Patrick Cruz represented owner Fenway Capital Advisors in the transaction. Robbie Baty and Charlie Beck with Cushman & Wakefield and Cribb Altman with Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant in the transaction.
“We feel that Brasfield & Gorrie is a perfect fit for this project,” said Fenway Capital Advisors Managing Partner Pat Tribolet. “As valued tenants in the building, they are uniquely qualified to oversee this job from both the contractor and tenant perspectives. Not only are they a first-class contracting firm that does incredible work, but they will also provide us the opportunity to move as quickly as possible while caring for all existing tenants during these major enhancements.”
Several speculative suites, ranging from 2,000 square feet to a full floor, recently delivered and are available for lease at The Gild.
“We are thrilled that our client, Fenway Capital Advisors, sees the value of this iconic project and is committed to strategically investing capital to bring it to its full potential,” Parkin said. “Gensler’s renovations bring the energetic vision of The Gild to life, and we are seeing continued significant leasing momentum as a result. The Gild will undoubtedly be realigned as a premier asset within its class with its state-of-the-art renovation and centralized location amid neighborhoods and retail.”
For leasing information, contact Stream Dallas at 214.267.0400