Adam Rumsey serves as a Vice President specializing in the office sector in Stream’s Nashville office. In this role, Adam represents corporate office occupiers, as well as advising and representing current and prospective office tenants. Adam’s responsibilities include expanding Stream’s acquisition, development, and leasing platforms and growing Stream’s brand presence in the Nashville market.
Prior to joining Stream, Adam worked as a Vice President of Investment Sales for CBRE and more recently, a Senior Vice President with Newmark. In this role, his responsibilities included representation of office owners and private investment groups in the valuation, disposition, and acquisition of commercial real estate assets. In addition, Adam managed the leasing process for a 1,300,000 square foot office portfolio.
To date, Adam has completed over $450,000,000 in leasing and sales transactions.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Science – Business Management – Western Kentucky University
- 2018 CoStar Power Broker
- 2018 CREC Office Lease of the Year
- 2018 CREC Retail Sale of the Year
- 2016 NAIOP Industrial Sale of the Year
- 2015 NAIOP Deal of the Year
- 2009 OKC Biz Journal Top 40 Under 40
- Leadership Oklahoma City Class IV
- Three-time Varsity letter winner on the WKU Men’s Golf Team (1999-2003)