Bill Moultrie is a Vice President and Industrial Cold Storage Lead for Stream Realty Partners’ National Program Management Services. Bill brings a long history of leadership in real estate, development, design, construction, and equipment integration experience with an understanding of the key factors for cold storage occupiers and investors. At Stream, he will lead the program and project management of cold storage facilities including freezer, cooler, and tri-temp refrigeration. As a 30-year veteran of commercial real estate, Bill has delivered complex projects with a focus on cold storage for corporations such as Gourmet Foods International, General Mills, Chick-fil-A, and Amazon.
Prior to joining Stream, Bill was a Project Executive for Choate Construction Company, focusing on new opportunities and project delivery within the cold storage, food and beverage processing, and distribution markets. He was responsible for building the food and beverage business for Choate and led the strategy, sales, operations, customer service, and other key business unit functions. Key services offered through this team included site selection evaluations and due diligence, program budget and schedule development, design-build management, equipment/infrastructure management, progress drawing review, contract administration, project documentation, buyout and management of subcontracts, project cost control, scheduling, and overall quality control.
Gourmet Foods International*
Decatur, GA, 319,045 s.f. trip-temp distribution facility
Gourmet Foods International, Tri-Temp Expansion*
Kenosha, WI, 71,600 s.f. trip-temp distribution facility
Asta Door Corporation Facility Expansion*
Cartersville, GA, 65,000 s.f.
Chick-fil-A Food Distribution Center*
Cartersville, GA, 200,000 s.f.
Covington, GA, 108,000 s.f.
Doraville, GA, 121,000 s.f.
Amazon Delivery Station*
Sterling, VA, 106,000 s.f.
Amazon DD9 Delivery Station*
Gainesville, VA, 79,500 s.f.
Amazon MTN2 Sortation Market Refresh*
Aberdeen, MD, 634,000 s.f.
Suwanee, GA, 205,580 s.f.
*Experience prior to joining Stream
- Masters of Science in Management of Technology, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Arts, History, Erskine College, Due West, SC
Affiliations & Designations
- Commercial Navigator Award (Global Power), 2014-2015
- Winner Samsung Flexible Future Business Plan Competition (VirtualBlue), 2013
- Granted US Patent for (VirtualBlue) #07463238 (2008)
- Top 20 Under 40 Rising Stars, Marietta Daily Journal Cobb Life, 2008
- Top 40 Innovative Companies (VirtualBlue), Technology Association of Georgia, 2005
- Winner of the Technology Business Plan Competition (VirtualBlue), Georgia Tech, 2004