Brad Bays, SIOR joined Stream Realty Partners in 2021 where he serves as Managing Director and co-leads the firm’s Industrial Division in Atlanta. In this role, he oversees the industrial tenant representation team and helps spearhead growth opportunities for the occupier services platform.
An Industry veteran since 2005, Bays focuses on corporate client representation in leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, build-to-suit assignments, and investment sales of warehouse and manufacturing facilities.
During Brad’s tenure, he has completed in excess of 8,000,000 square feet of industrial, flex, land, and construction transactions, which accounted for over $150,000,000 in transaction volume.
Outside of work, Brad is a father to four and enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and family. An avid musician, he moonlights as a singer and guitarist in several ‘70s and ‘80s rock bands. He also is actively involved in community activities and serves as a core member of his church’s Leadership team.
Education & Designations
- BS – Real Estate & Finance – University of Georgia – Class of 2004
- SIOR – Society of Industrial and Office Realtors
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ)
- COSCO Shipping Logistics NA
- Concord Battery
- Builders FirstSource, INC (BLDR)
- Burris Logistics
- Goggin Warehousing
- RSC Equipment Rental
- Mellow Mushroom – aka HGI
- Ben Hill Roofing & Siding, Co
- 138 Roberson Mill Road – 677,000 SF
- 1255 Terminus Drive – 123,200 SF
- 1265 Terminus Drive – 527,000 SF
- 200 Bucknell Drive – 114,770 SF
- 4091 Southmeadow Pkwy – 301,900 SF
- 5255 Fulton Industrial Blvd. – 100,380 SF
- 350 King Mill Road – 254,821 SF
- 7920 Troon Circle – 81,000 SF
- 6077 Fulton Industrial Blvd. – 228,705 SF
- 4570 Commerce Circle – 56,767 SF
- 4350 Boulder Ridge Drive – 137,284 SF
- 5525 Westfield Drive – 55,519 SF