Bradley joined Stream Realty Partners in July 2022 as a Vice President of Investment Sales. In addition to helping grow the firm’s brand presence in Nashville, he works alongside a team responsible for all phases of the investment sales process, providing clients with underwriting and valuation services, due diligence, and closing coordination.
Bradley previously was a Director of Capital Markets at JLL and has worked at firms including H.G. Hill Realty Co., Marcus & Millichap, Urban Grout Commercial Real Estate, and Charles Hawkins Co. He is a licensed real estate broker in Tennessee and a member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association.
In his free time, Bradley is a big fan of the outdoors and loves hunting, fishing, hiking, and skiing.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate – University of Mississippi
- Licensed real estate broker in Tennessee
- Member, NAIOP
Recent Transaction Highlights
- 3200 West End (BCBS): Office Sale, 75,000 SF
- 3670 Central Pike: Off-Market Industrial Sale, 69,000 SF
- 1717 Lebanon Pike: Off-Market Industrial Sale, 65,000 SF
- 801 Visco Drive: Industrial Sale, 39,213 SF
- 3522 Central Pike: Flex/Industrial Lease, 27,000 SF
- 6305 Kingston Pike: Office Sale, 23,380 SF
- 935 E Trinity Lane: Office Lease, 14,700 SF
- 5205 Old Hickory Blvd: Retail Sale, 11,470 SF
- 161 Heart Drive: Office Sale, 11,000 SF
- 2540 Park Drive: Office Lease, 10,584 SF