Brian Duffy joined Stream in 2020 as a Senior Vice President of the firm’s occupier solutions team in Chicago. He is responsible for growing all facets of the occupier solutions business, including serving existing and expanding new client relationships while recruiting and retaining top-tier talent. In addition to driving the occupier business from Chicago, Brian is responsible for identifying and executing acquisition and development opportunities.
Prior to joining Stream, Brian spent seven years at Cushman & Wakefield where he was most recently a Director on the tenant representation team after starting his career at DTZ. In that role, Brian participated in over 125 transactions valued at close to $600 million. His experience spans all industries, including logistics, professional services, technology, legal, manufacturing, and finance.
- USG, corporate headquarters restructure – 220,000 SF
- CCC Information Services, technology headquarters relocation – 150,000 SF
- 84.51, technology new regional office – 60,000 SF
- Tressler LLP, law firm headquarters restructure – 45,000 SF
- Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy (with Honors), University of Chicago
- Specialization, Economics & Finance
Affiliations & Designations
- Co-Chair, Children’s Research Fund Junior Board an affiliate of Lurie Children’s Hospital
- NAIOP Downtown Office Broker Transaction of the Year, finalist, 2019
NAIOP Downtown Office Broker Transaction of the Year, finalist, 2020