Cannon Green, a Partner in the firm, serves as National Head of Stream’s Industrial Development Services (IDS) division. The IDS division executes industrial developments throughout all of Stream’s offices across the U.S. Under Cannon’s leadership, IDS has grown from a team of two professionals to a team of 23 located in 6 cities. As of mid-year 2022, the IDS portfolio under development consists of 45 projects representing a total capitalization of $3.4 billion.
Cannon has consistently been named as a top ten producer at Stream and was the companywide top-producer in 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2019. During Cannon’s real estate career, he has served as a transaction specialist executing lease, tenant representation and investment sales transactions, procured numerous development and acquisition opportunities, and served as a manager in various roles.
Prior to a full time commitment to lead Stream’s IDS division, Cannon co-lead the DFW industrial division. In this capacity Cannon led operations, business development, strategy, team management, and the execution of industrial transactions. Under Cannon’s leadership, the industrial group grew to the largest industrial service platform in DFW. DFW’s current portfolio exceeds 80 million square feet.
Prior to joining Stream, Cannon worked for Trammell Crow Company and DCT Industrial Trust, a publicly traded REIT. Cannon’s extensive transaction experience, development and acquisition expertise, capital markets knowledge, and leadership is a great benefit for Stream’s clients.
- MBA – Southern Methodist University
- BS – University of North Texas
- Board Member, Folsom Institute for Real Estate, SMU Cox School of Business
- Member, NAIOP North Texas Chapter
- 22 years of commercial real estate experience
- Stream Realty Partners – Top Producer (companywide) – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019
- Costar DFW Power Broker – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- DCEO’s Top Commercial Real Estate Brokers – 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- NAIOP Best Industrial Development 2018 – International Logistics Center
- DCEO Best New Development 2016 – Farmer Brothers Coffee HQ
- Award of Merit ENR Texas & Louisiana – Farmer Brothers Coffee HQ