Joining Stream in 2017, Charlie is responsible for managing all construction and development projects for Stream’s Washington, DC office. Charlie leads the team on capital, tenant improvement and development projects across various product types including office, industrial and retail. Charlie’s experience working as both a general contractor and senior manager of project management and development for a local REIT provides him with a solid foundation to manage a diverse range of complex projects. Charlie’s experience on multiple job sites and types, coupled with his effective project management techniques, enable him to routinely meet or exceed quality standards for clients or institutional real estate entities.
Charlie served five years as the Senior Manager of Construction Management & Development for First Potomac Realty Trust, where he oversaw project management and development services for one of the
largest landlords in the region. Prior to joining First Potomac, Charlie was with the DC Department of General Services for 3 years, as a Construction Project Manager, where he was responsible for the full
life cycle of all projects: from programming documents, through selection of A/E firm and A/E design documents, selection of General Contractor as well as management of construction and close out. Before his tenure with DC, Charlie spent fve years as a project manager with Rand Construction.
Education & Designations
- MS, Real Estate Development, George Mason University
- BS, Art and Graphic Design, Radford University
- DC Real Estate Group
- JDRF Real Estate Games – Co-Chair, 2018 – 2020
- 2016 NAIOP Northern Virginia, Award of Excellence, Best Institutional Build-to-Suit over $20 Million
- 2018 ABC Award of Excellence – Renovation Projects. $2-5 Million building renovation of 540 Gaither, at the Redland property, located in Rockville, MD
- 2018 JDRF Real Estate Games, Pete Wysocki Volunteer Award
- 2019 JDRF Rising Stars Award
- First Potomac Realy Trust