Chase Latimer is an Assistant Program Manager for Stream’s National Program Management team. With a background in project management spanning new, ground-up development and multi-site initiatives, Chase has a commitment to team collaboration, clear communication, and exceptional client service. His expertise lies in scope and budget management, quality assurance, and identifying and managing project risks. Chase consistently works with the team to deliver projects that embody efficiency, quality, and business-centric approach.
Prior to joining Stream, Chase garnered experience as an Associate Project Manager with JLL’s Project & Development Services team, where his contributions were evident in new development projects with the Impact 360 Foundation, Georgia Cyber Center, and Braves Development Company. Within this role, Chase created and managed financial documents and schedules, provided detailed reporting on construction progress, conducted site walks and quality control inspections, and coordinated with local municipalities and project consultants. Additionally, Chase made substantial contributions during his time at Horizon Construction Company and McKenney’s Inc where he created construction estimates, oversaw procurement, coordinated and supervised field labor, and managed other critical aspects through project completion.
- Georgia Cyber Center, Nathan Deal Campus for Innovation* 337,000 SF Class A office building and 775-space parking deck, Augusta, GA
- Impact 360 College* 78,000 SF housing expansion, Pine Mountain, GA
- Truist Securities Headquarters* 250,000 SF office headquarters, Atlanta, GA
- Valdosta State University* 45,000 SF performing arts center, Valdosta GA
- Three Ballpark Center* 300,000 SF Class A office building, Atlanta, GA
- Georgia Tech Dalney Building* 54,000 SF classroom building, Atlanta, GA
- Robins Air Force Base* 5,000 SF renovation, Warner Robins, GA
- Georgia Institute of Technology – Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Certificate in Real Estate Development.