Chris Skelly joined Stream Realty Partners in 2022 serving as Vice President, Property Management for the Washington, D.C. team. He is responsible for managing a portfolio of trophy-class assets, as well as high-profile clients.
Prior to joining Stream, Chris worked for both local and national real estate owners in managing over five million square feet of office and event space. Throughout his career, Chris’s experience ranges from sustainability, real estate tax appeals, financial reporting, contract procurement, lease negotiation, and construction management. Previous tenants and clients include T. Rowe Price, The Urban Institute, International Finance Corporation, and D.C. United at Audi Field.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Arts in Management from Gettysburg College
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Licensed Property Manager in the District of Columbia
- LEED Accredited Professional, Operations and Maintenance (AP O+M)
- Member and Government Affairs Committee, AOBA
- Member, IREM