Clay Golden is a Senior Vice President with Stream Realty Partners in Austin. He is responsible for sourcing, executing and managing Stream’s development and investment business in the Austin/San Antonio and surrounding markets.
Prior to joining Stream Realty, Clay worked for Barshop and Oles Company where he was a Vice President and Partner. At Barshop and Oles, Clay participated in the development, leasing, and management of a real estate portfolio consisting of more than 3 million square feet of retail, industrial and mixed-use projects.
Clay’s experience includes all aspects of project acquisitions, leasing, development, financing and dispositions. Throughout his career, Clay has worked with both private and institutional third-party investors including La Salle Investment Management, Invesco, Bentall Kennedy, AEW, BlackRock, and HEB Grocery Company.
- Tulane University- Bachelor of Arts, Political Economy
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
Affiliations & Designations
- Active Member – Real Estate Counsel of Austin (RECA)
- Active Member – International Counsel of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Active Member – Urban Land Institute (ULI)