Dan Harris serves as the Managing Director of Stream’s office tenant representation division in the greater Dallas market. His expertise includes advising clients on their office relocations, dispositions, lease restructures, and other commercial real estate needs while helping them achieve extraordinary results that are in line with their vision and goals. Dan prides himself on developing a strategic project plan for his clients that extends well beyond brick and mortar, integrating the client’s business strategy into their office environments to maximize the attraction and retention of employees.
Dan is actively involved in the community. For over 10 years, he has served as a leader in the Dallas Intergroup Association, which helps incarcerated men who struggle with alcohol and drug addiction as they prepare to re-enter society. Harris and his wife, Jenny, were recently co-presidents of the Genesis Women’s Shelter Young Leaders group.
Prior to joining Stream, Dan spent ten years with Cushman & Wakefield, where he served as a managing director in the Dallas office. Dan began his career in real estate at the Staubach Company.
Education & Designations
- University of Arkansas, Bachelor of Arts
- Dallas Business Journal 40 Under 40, 2018
- D CEO Power Broker, multiple years
- D CEO Best Office Lease of the Year, finalist, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Cassidy Turley Rising Star Award, 2013
- Member, The Real Estate Council (TREC)
- Graduate, TREC Associate Leadership Council (Class of 2012)
- President, Board Member, The Think Ahead Group at Center for Brainhealth
- Counselor, Dallas Intergroup Association
- President, Genesis Women’s Shelter Young Leaders
- Energy Transfer, headquarters relocation and joint-venture structure – 130,000 SF
- Sunoco LP, headquarters relocation – 120,000 SF
- Altice USA, corporate relocation – 106,000 SF