Demian P. Salmon joined Stream as Senior Vice President of Stream’s Land Division. Demian is responsible for leading the strategic direction and operations of Dallas’ land division. In this capacity, his responsibilities include expanding Stream’s Dallas/Ft. Worth land brokerage business across the metroplex.
Prior to joining Stream, Salmon served as director of commercial transactions for Craig Ranch, in McKinney. Demian also held previous positions with Panattoni Development and Jackson-Shaw. Salmon is a graduate of Texas Tech University, active in his community serving on several civic and professional boards, and an avid triathlete.
During Demian’s real estate career he has completed more than $200 million dollars of commercial development throughout the Southern United States and more than $105 million in commercial land transactions.
- BS – Texas Tech University
- AICP Certified Land Development Planner
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Broker
Affiliations & Designations
- Board Member – NAIOP Dallas Chapter (2009 – Present)
- Board Member – YCMA Camp Grady Spruce (2011 – Present)
- Active Member – Jubilee Park Housing Task Force (2013 – Present)
- Past Board Member – Community Issues Committee (CIC) for TREC (2006-2008)
- Past President – Plano Developers Council (2003-2005)
- TREC Associate Leadership Class of 2003