Dennis Skelly joined Stream in 2021 and is the National Managing Director of Property Management for Stream. He brings with him over 22 years of commercial real estate experience. In this role, Dennis will focus on the oversight of the Property Management division, the exceptional service of new and existing clients, and leading the national operations platform.
Prior to joining Stream Realty Partners, Dennis served as Vice President of Real Estate Operations for Liberty Property Trust where, for over 10-years, he led & supported high-performance property management teams in multiple markets across the U.S. – to include: Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Phoenix, Southern California, and others. Dennis was also instrumental in the strategic repositioning of Liberty’s national portfolio of assets totaling 110 million square feet leading to a highly-successful sale of the company in early-2020 to Prologis. Before joining Liberty Property Trust, Dennis was the Senior Property Manager for Donohoe Real Estate Services, a full-service Commercial Real Estate firm in Washington, D.C., where he worked as the on-site property manager for several high-profile D.C. office assets, including: The National Guard Memorial Building (Third-Party Manager for the National Guard Association of the United States) and 4000 Wisconsin Avenue (Fannie Mae Headquarters). He is an active member of IREM, BOMA, and CCIM.
- National Guard Association of the United States
- Fannie Mae
- BS, Marketing – University of Maryland, College Park
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) – Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) – U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
Affiliations & Designations
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Member
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Candidate