Dominic is a Vice President for the firm’s industrial services division in Denver. His primary responsibilities include leasing, and the acquisition and disposition of industrial buildings. He also focuses on identifying investment opportunities, including asset repositioning and development services, for his clients.
Before joining Stream, Dominic worked as an industrial leasing agent at JLL. During his five-year tenure, he worked with institutional and local clients on the leasing and sale of industrial properties, including investment dispositions and ground-up development. Dominic also served in the United States Air Force as an officer for seven years.
Dominic is a member of SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors) and was part of the team recently named Denver Business Journal’s Top 10 Denver Metro Sales Brokers for Q1 2020 and Q4 2019. At JLL, he earned the firm’s prestigious Rookie of the Year award in 2014 and was a DMCAR Heavy Hitter: Top Young Broker finalist in 2015 and 2014.
Education & Designations
- BS, Business Management, United States Air Force Academy
- MS, Engineering & Technology Management, Oklahoma State University
- SIOR (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors)
- DMCAR, Heavy Hitter: Top Young Broker finalist (2014, 2015)
- LaSalle Investment Management
- LaPour Corporation
- New York Life
- Brennan Investment Group
- First Industrial
- AirTech Environmental
- Sunbelt Rentals
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Lockheed Martin
- Smalley & Co.