Donald Ellis serves as a Senior Vice President within Stream’s Greater Los Angeles office. He along with Michelle Schierberl, lead the retail investment division where they specialize in the sale of retail shopping centers predominately within the Southern California market. Together, they focus on multi-tenant retail and both non-entitled and entitled land transactions. Over the last eight years, they have closed over $700 million in real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Stream, Donald worked at Colliers International for the last five years, where he served as a Senior Vice President within their Retail Investments Services group. Previous financial and real estate experience includes Majestic Realty, ABN-Amro and Lehman Brothers.
- Bank of America
- LNR Partners
- Rialto Capital
- Madison International
- Red Mountain
- Regency Centers
- Cole Capital
- Watt Companies
- BS – Marketing – DeSales University
- MBA – Business Administration – Pepperdine University
- Licensed Real Estate Professional – California
- Licensed Real Estate Professional – Nevada
Affiliations & Designations
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)