Erica Marshall joined Stream in August 2023 as a Vice President on Chicago’s office leasing team. She is responsible for sourcing, winning, and executing office business across all service lines, concentrating on landlord representation. Her expertise includes providing value-add leasing and advisory services to investors and third-party clients in Chicago.
Prior to joining Stream, Marshall spent 11.5 years at Zeller, where she began her commercial real estate career as a Leasing Assistant supporting a brokerage team in marketing and leasing endeavors at The Wrigley Building. She ascended the ranks during her tenure, reaching Leasing Director responsible for four Class A and B office properties totaling 2.8 million square feet in Chicago’s Central Business District and north suburban submarket. Erica is credited with being an integral part of the team that secured The Wrigley Building leasing assignment.
Erica enjoys giving back to her community as a member of the Children’s Service Board at Lurie Children’s Hospital. She currently serves as the Corporate Sponsorship Chair. During her first year serving in her role, the CSB secured over half a million dollars in corporate sponsorship fundraising, a record for the half-century-old board. In her free time, Erica appreciates spending time with her husband and two children, Maddux and Madison, and loves hosting and throwing parties that bring her family and friends together.
- Walton Street Capital
- Mansueto Office
- Bachelor of Science in Apparel Merchandising, Minor in Business, Indiana University
Affiliations & Designations
- Chicago Office Leasing Broker’s Association (COLBA), member
- Chicago Real Estate Women (CREW), member
- Children’s Service Board at Lurie Children’s Hospital (2019-present), Corporate Sponsorship Chair (2021-Present)
- Finalist for the Greater Chicago Food Depository Office Property Representative of the Year Award (2015)