Grant Schiro serves as an Associate within Houston’s Office division. His primary responsibilities include conducting critical market research, tenant representation, transaction management, and new client and business pursuits.
Grant began his career with Stream Realty Partners as an Analyst and was immediately drawn to the office side of the business assisting both the landlord and tenant representation teams. Prior to joining Stream, Grant attended Texas A&M University where he graduated with a BS in Architecture with Minors in Business and Urban Planning. There he was involved in numerous campus organizations and enjoyed giving back to the local community. Grant’s professionalism and attention to detail are proving to be valuable assets to Stream.
- BS in Architecture, Texas A&M University
- Minors in Business and Urban Planning
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Affiliations & Designations
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – 2022 Houston Developing Leaders
- Buffalo Bayou Partnership
- 12th Man Foundation