Grant Schiro serves as an Analyst within Houston’s Office division. Grant’s primary responsibilities include conducting market research and analyzing trends, assisting with leasing transactions, underwriting various assets, and providing administrative support to Stream’s transaction personnel.
Prior to joining Stream, Grant interned at NAI partners helping the office leasing team as a research analyst.
Grant attended Texas A&M University where he graduated with a B.S. in University Studies of Architecture with a minor in leadership in the construction and design professions and a minor in urban planning. He is a member of ULI’s Young Leaders Mentorship Program and enjoys giving back to the local Houston community.
Education & Designations
- B.S. in University Studies of Architecture, Texas A&M University
- Minor in Leadership in the Construction and Design Professions
- Minor in Urban Planning
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Young Leader Mentorship Program Member
- Buffalo Bayou Partnership