Jeremy Lumbreras joined Stream Realty Partners in 2012 and serves as Vice President for the firm’s industrial division in Houston. In addition to executing industrial transactions, Jeremy is also responsible for identifying opportunities through project leasing, tenant representation, acquisitions, dispositions and development. Working within a growing 20,000,000 square foot industrial leasing and management portfolio, Jeremy currently represents several of the largest institutional real estate owners in the country, including: Hillwood, Prologis, GLP, Agellan Commercial REIT, Cabot Properties, DRA Advisors, Industrial Property Trust, Exeter Property Group, Stockbridge Capital Partners, Copeland Commercial and Triten Real Estate Partners. Since joining Stream, he has completed over 600 lease transactions across all of Houston’s six industrial submarkets, earning recognition as a CoStar Power Broker for 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
Education & Designations
- BBA – Finance and Real Estate – Baylor University
- Railwood Industrial Park – Represented DRA Advisors in a 171,000 square foot lease with Distribution International Southwest.
- Prologis Greens Parkway – Represented Prologis in a 159,913 square foot lease with Lowe’s Home Centers.
- Interstate Commerce Center – Represented Hillwood and Copeland Commercial in a 159,785 square foot lease with McLane Global Trading.
- McCarty Business Park – Represented Stockbridge in a 142,901 square foot lease with JD Martin, as well as a 75,540 square foot lease with Adams Warehousing.
- Intrepid Business Park – Represented Triten Real Estate Partners in a 122,500 square foot lease with FedEx Ground.
- Interwood Business Center – Represented Stockbridge Capital Partners in a 75,280 square foot lease with Dichtomatik Americas.
- Crosspoint Business Park – Represented DRA Advisors in a 72,505 square foot lease with BASF Corporation.