Executive Managing Director
Executive Managing Director
Joe Iatauro serves as Executive Managing Director for Stream Realty Partners’ Program Management Services. Focused on the strategic growth and development of Stream’s Program Management Services nationally, Joe’s specialized market sector knowledge and experience drives valuable pre/post transaction services for our occupier and investor clients.
With a notable service and leadership track record, Joe provides executive oversight of and leads a team responsible for the program and project management of all occupier business related activities that include: real estate, supply chain & logistics, business & economic incentives, business case and facility planning development, programming, site/building due diligence, preconstruction, construction, commissioning, equipment, racking, IT, Security, FF&E activities to provide a complete end-to-end solution for our occupier and investor clients.
With more than 18 years of experience managing a diverse portfolio occupier portfolio of ground-up, build-to-suit, bend-to-suit greenfield and brownfield developments, existing building renovations, equipment decommissioning and relocations, lab projects that have all types of transaction structure within the industrial sector, Joe has successfully led the development and construction of more than 20 million square feet of manufacturing, mission critical, semi-conductor, warehouse, distribution, cold storage, office, and other various asset types for clients.
Before joining Stream, Joe served as Senior Vice President and Business Unit Lead of the Industrial Project and Development Services Group with JLL in Atlanta, GA. Prior to that, he was a project manager with The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company where he worked on diverse ground-up construction projects for a wide array of clients nationally.
Education & Designations
Bachelor of Science – Construction Engineering and Management – North Carolina State University
- Confidential Fortune 500 Cooking Products Manufacturer – 1.4 MSF manufacturing and factory distribution center – Cleveland, TN
- Confidential Fortune 500 Electrical/Robotic Equipment Manufacturer– 4+ MSF including manufacturing network developments, expansions, tenant improvements, equipment installations, decommissioning projects, business relocation, office, lab, and property condition assessment projects – US, Canada, Caribbean
- Confidential Cold Storage Retail Distribution/Food Processing Centers – 600,000+ SF cold storage, distribution & food processing – Various US locations
- Krailburg – 70,000 SF plastic manufacturing facility – Atlanta, GA
- Lake Region Medical – 65,000 SF CGMP medical device manufacturing expansion – Trenton, GA
- Monin, Inc. – 115,000 SF Syrup Production Processing Facility – Reno, NV
- IBM – 600,000 SF wafer manufacturing facility, central utility plant, chemical plant, WWT plant – East Fishkill, NY
- Micron Technology – 1 MSF wafer manufacturing facility, central utility plant, chemical plant, WWT plant, data center – Manassas, VA
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits – 4+ MSF Alcoholic Beverage Distribution Network including new developments, expansions, tenant improvements, equipment installations, decommissioning projects, office and property condition assessment projects – Various US locations
- Confidential Fortune 500 Sporting Goods Retailer – 2.5+ MSF Automated Distribution Network including new developments, expansions, tenant improvements, equipment installations and office projects – Various US Locations
- Nasdaq 100 and S&P 500 Medical Device Manufacturer – 100KSF Lab, surgeon training, office facility – Atlanta, GA
- Confidential S&P 500 Food Manufacturer/Distributor – 3+MSF distribution center network including new developments, expansions, tenant improvements, equipment installations, property condition assessments