Luke joined Stream Realty Partners in December 2021 as an Analyst in the Chicago market. Luke’s responsibilities include but are not limited to Leasing, Market Research, Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Industrial Brokerage, Acquisitions, and Development. Prior to joining Stream, Luke held an internship with Gates Street Capital Partners, where he gained firsthand experience in the acquisition and disposition process for multifamily properties. Luke enjoys traveling, exercising, and spending quality time with family and friends in his free time.
Education & Designations
- Graduated from Trinity College in Hartford, CT in 2020 with a bachelors degree in Political Science
- NAIOP Chicago – Associate Developing Leader
- Urban Land Institute – Associate Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation
- A.CRE Financial Modeling Accelerator – Adventures in CRE: Real Estate financial modeling, careers, and education
- Trinity College Football Alumni