Matthew joined Stream in 2018 as Legal Officer and Risk Manager. Matthew focused his legal education in corporate and commercial law, as well as negotiation. During and after law school he worked in-house and in private practice handling a variety of transactional, litigation, and general corporate matters.
Matthew’s role has him responsible for overseeing legal matters at Stream as well as coordinating with outside counsel on other projects. Matthew provides advice and review of Stream’s corporate contracts. Also, he provides oversight and manages Stream insurance policies and risk management program.
- B.A. in Politics and Government, Law from Ohio Wesleyan University
- J.D. from University of Toledo College of Law
Affiliations & Designations
- State Bar of Michigan – Licensed Attorney
- State Bar of Texas – Licensed Attorney
- Member – Dallas Bar Association
- Member – State Bar of Texas Corporate Counsel Section
- Member – State Bar of Texas Real Estate, Probate & Trust Law Section