Matthew Seliger joined Stream Realty Partners in 2022 as a Vice President in the Office division in Houston. He is responsible for the leasing, marketing and business development for the firm and its clients.
Prior to joining Stream, Matthew spent nine years with Transwestern both with Tenant Advisory Services and Agency Leasing practices. Previous portfolio work includes over 4 million of mid and high rise office product throughout the Houston market.
Education & Designations
- B.S. in Communication Studies, The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo
- Texas Exes
- Texas Cowboys Alumni Association
- BioUrja Group
- Buchanan Street Partners
- Capital Commercial Investments
- Equus Capital Partners
- Pacific Oaks Capital Advisors
- Songy Highroads