Meg Zschappel serves as an Associate for the firm’s industrial division in Houston. As an Associate, she is involved with both project leasing and tenant representation. Meg assists with leasing transactions and provides analytical insight to the brokerage team.
Prior to joining Stream in April 2023, Meg worked for nearly four years at CBRE. In her role on the Field Research team, she calculated and published quarterly market statistics, spearheaded the first release of the Texas Industrial Report, and participated in client tours/pitches.
Meg earned a Bachelor’s degree in Corporate Communications from The University of Texas at Austin. In addition, she obtained certificates from the McCombs School of Business in both Real Estate and Business.
- BS – Corporate Communications – The University of Texas at Austin
- Undergraduate Real Estate Certificate – McCombs School Of Business | The University of Texas at Austin
- Business Foundations Certificate – McCombs School Of Business | The University of Texas at Austin
- Texas Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Affiliations & Designations
- University of Texas Real Estate Center Emerging Leaders Council