Michaela Roberts joined the Stream team in October of 2016 and currently manages our company owned portfolio of retail shopping centers, as well as a historic office building located in Downtown Atlanta. Michaela’s primary responsibilities involve overseeing the day-to-day operations and tenant relations of over 1 million square feet of office/retail assets.
Prior to joining Stream, Michaela earned her Bachelor of Business Administration in Real Estate from Georgia State University in Atlanta, Ga. Through her coursework and hands on case studies, Michaela enhanced her knowledge of the industry and developed her strong love and passion for real estate. Michaela is also a Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the state of Georgia.
Education & Designations
- Bachelors of Business Administration – Real Estate
- 4-time Hope Scholarship Recipient
- Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC)
- Licensed Real Estate Agent License 374810
- New Market Properties
- Preferred Apartment Communities
- Crow Holdings