Patrick Russo is an Executive Managing Director & Partner with Stream Realty Partners, where he leads the strategic direction and operations of the Chicago office. Patrick’s primary responsibilities include expanding Stream’s acquisition, development, leasing, and property management platforms and building Stream’s presence in the greater Chicago market.
Prior to joining Stream, Russo was with Lincoln Property Company for more than seven years where he most recently served as Vice President of Acquisitions and Asset Management. While at Lincoln, he assisted in acquisition activities on assets with an aggregate value of over $700 million on behalf of joint venture and separate account clients. In addition, he was responsible for an asset management portfolio of more than 2.3 million square feet of commercial assets that was valued at over $500 million. Before joining Lincoln, Russo was a Senior Financial Analyst at The Nielsen Company in their Global Real Estate Finance Group.
- Angelo Gordon
- Free Market Ventures
- Knickpoint Ventures
- Baum Revision
- ASB Capital
- Teachers’ Retirement System of the State of Illinois
- RMR Group
- Drake Real Estate Partners
- Asana Partners
- Eli Broad College Of Business, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI. Bachelor of Arts in Accounting.
- CoStar Power Broker for Q3 2020 in Chicago
- CoStar Power Broker for Q4 2020 in Chicago
- 2021 Greater Chicago Food Depository Commercial Real Estate Awards – Office Property Representative of the Year Winner
Affiliations & Designations
- ULI – Former Vice Chair Chicago Mixed-Use and Urban Development Local Product Council
- ULI – Member UDMUC Bronze National Product Council
- Member of The Economic Club of Chicago