Phil Geiger started at Stream Realty Partners in November 2022 as a Managing Director in Chicago. He is responsible for tenant representation, transaction management, and new client and business pursuits. During his career in commercial real estate, Phil has handled more than 300 tenant representation transactions valued at approximately $1.75 billion with a total square footage of seven million square feet.
Phil specializes in tenant representation and has focused on large corporate occupiers, multi-market portfolio companies, tech/trading firms, and non-profit organizations throughout his career. Before joining Stream, he was a Managing Director at JLL, where he was a top 10% revenue producer nationally in 2019.
Phil is active in his local community, acting as an Executive Board Member at Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago, community event volunteer and youth baseball coach in Wilmette, IL. He and his wife have lived in Wilmette since 2013 and have three children. Phil attended Colby College in Waterville, Maine, and played four years of baseball.
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Mizuho Securities
- Alter Domus
- Big Brothers Big Sisters,
- IMC Financial Markets
- Meredith Corporation
- Baker Hostetler
- Green Thumb Industries
- Freeborn & Peters
- Bachelor of Arts – Colby College
Affiliations & Designations
- Limited Partner, Service Provider Capital
- Direct Angel Investor, Chicago Tech Companies
- Wilmette Baseball Association Youth Baseball Coach
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago, Executive Board Member