Rob Lowe is an Executive Managing Director & Partner at Stream Realty Partners, where he leads the strategic direction and operations of the Nashville office. Rob’s primary responsibilities include expanding Stream’s acquisition, development, leasing and property management services and building Stream’s brand presence in Nashville.
Prior to joining Stream, Lowe worked as a Senior Managing Director with Cushman & Wakefield. He also served as a principal and member of the board of directors of Cushman’s predecessor firm Cassidy Turley, as well as a member of the firm’s five-person capital committee that negotiated the sale of Cassidy Turley in 2014 to a private equity consortium, which then acquired DTZ and merged with Cushman & Wakefield in 2015.
Lowe counts many of Middle Tennessee’s largest companies and organizations among his clients and has been involved in many of the region’s most significant commercial real estate transactions, including securing AllianceBernstein for Brookfield Properties’ Fifth & Broadway development 501 Commerce, representing TVA on the acquisition of their 1.2 million-square-foot Chattanooga headquarters, as well as leading the purchase and 100 percent lease-up efforts of Commerce Center East, Fourth & Church, and Lyft’s regional headquarters in downtown Nashville. He was most recently chosen as the lead broker to market Beaman Automotive’s nearly 18 acres in midtown Nashville, which is indicative of the preeminent commercial properties entrusted to him and most likely to be one of the largest commercial real estate land sales in Nashville’s history. He has been a Nashville Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Power Leader for the past eight years and his developments have won awards from the Urban Land Institute, Nashville Chapter.
He has been a Nashville Business Journal Commercial Real Estate Power Leader for the past eight years and involved in developments that have won awards from the Urban Land Institute, Nashville Chapter.
- ADS Security
- Albany Road
- Brookfield Properties
- Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CIGNA)
- Cornerstone Real Estate Advisors Inc.
- Gaedeke Group
- Highwoods Properties Inc.
- Kirkland Properties
- Lend Lease
- Pizzuti Companies
- Principle Equity Properties
- Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Sterling American Property
- Talcott Realty Investors
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
- Unico Properties
- United Methodist Publishing House
- US Bank
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Vanderbilt University
- Nashville Business Journal – Commercial Real Estate Power Leaders – 2012-2019
- ULI Nashville Excellence in Development Award – 2017 Private Sector (small project)-Edgehill Village
- ULI Nashville & Metro Historic Commission Preservation Award – 2010 – Belmont Lofts
Affiliations & Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Community Leadership:
Nashville Downtown Partnership, Business Development Committee
- The Boys and Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee – Kick for Kids, Founder
- St. Henry’s Catholic Church
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon, House Corporation President