Rob Williams joined Stream Realty Partners in 2019 and serves as a Senior Associate in the firm’s Atlanta office. Rob is an industrial market specialist, with a focus on providing both landlord and tenant representation leasing services. With in-depth knowledge of Atlanta’s Northeastern submarket, Rob identifies solutions to meet both the short-term and long-term goals of his clients. Rob’s experience spans from coast to coast, having managed national tenant representation assignments in markets such as Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Pittsburgh, and Charleston.
Prior to joining Stream, Rob was a Fleet Manager at a power line clearance contractor where he oversaw the management of a vehicle and equipment fleet spread across eight Eastern states.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Arts in Finance – Georgia Tech (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Master of Business Administration, Kenan-Flagler Business School – The University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Overseas Distributors, LLC
- Reckitt Benckiser
- NPSG Global
- Southern Performing Arts Academy
- Finish Medical
- Avalon Test Equipment
- Ram Tool Construction Supply Co.
- K&B Cabinet
- Lupa’s Kitchen