Ryan Barbles serves as a Managing Director in the Houston office division. Ryan’s primary responsibilities include marketing and leasing office properties on behalf of REIT’s, institutional owners, private equity, asset management firms and local ownership groups.
Ryan previously served as Senior Vice President in JLL’s office tenant representation group and brings over 18 years of real estate consulting experience in the Houston office market. During his tenant representation career, he provided strategic and optimized corporate real estate solutions to his clients which includes private equity, energy, engineering, insurance, healthcare, law firms and financial institutions.
Having spent the majority of his career on the tenant representation side, Ryan brings a unique perspective to ownership groups as they underwrite office lease transactions. Ryan is a 3rd generation Houstonian and is involved in various non-profit organizations around town, spending most of his time with the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo. Barbles graduated from Texas Tech University in 2002.
Education & Designations
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Texas Tech University, Rawls College of Business
- Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Lifetime Committeemen
– Mutton Bustin, Vice Chairman 2010 – Present
– Grand Entry committee 2015 – Present
- Texas Tech University Alumni Association
– National Board of Directors 2009 -2018
- Franklin Street Properties
- DRA Advisors