Ryan Wolcott joined Stream Realty Partners in 2012 and serves as a Senior Vice President for the firm’s Dallas industrial division. In addition to executing industrial transactions, Ryan is also responsible for identifying opportunities through national tenant representation, project leasing, and acquisition/disposition services in the Dallas market. Ryan has been integral in growing the overall Dallas industrial portfolio both on the management and leasing front. Prior to joining Stream, Ryan spent five years at TIG Real Estate Services focusing on project leasing and tenant representation. Ryan is a key player-coach who is active in the day-to-day activities within the industrial leasing division for many of Stream’s most strategic clients, including Barings, Clarion Partners, DRA Advisors, GLP, Stag Industrial, Prologis, Cabot Properties, IDI Logistics, Liberty Property Trust, Huntington Industrial Partners, Agellan Commercial REIT, Dalfen America Corp, and Link Industrial.
- Plano Business Park – Represented Liberty Property Trust in a 100,320 square foot lease with Genband USA.
- Skyline Business Park – Represented Transpacific Development Company in a 530,100 square foot lease with Gatorade.
- BA – Financial Economics – Southern Methodist University
- Dallas Business Journal ‘Heavy Hitter’ – 2010
- Dallas Business Journal ‘Top Producer’ – 2009, 2010, 2011