Steve DeVinney currently serves as a Senior Vice President in the firm’s Atlanta office. Since joining Stream in 2018, he has negotiated on behalf of his clients over 200 lease and sale transactions with an aggregate value of over $200,000,000.
Steve’s primary areas of focus are landlord representation of office, data center and retail assets and advising clients in underwriting current and potential investment opportunities. Prior to joining Stream, Steve was a Principal with Goddard Investment Group for 22 years where he headed their Asset Management group and played key roles in fundraising, acquisitions and dispositions.
Steve also performed detailed tenant credit analysis, lender reporting and investor relations related to his portfolio.
Steve has experienced several commercial real estate cycles in his work on office, data center, retail and industrial assets in Atlanta, Houston, Denver, Dallas, Miami, Tampa and Washington DC as both principal and agent working on behalf of clients ranging from merchant builders to multi-billion-dollar university endowments.
Prior to serving a variety of office and retail clients at Stream, Steve was directly responsible for asset management of just over 50% of Goddard’s ±11 million square foot office and industrial portfolio owned during his tenure.
Steve has negotiated lease transactions with tenants including:
- NPSG Global (452,000 sf, industrial, Phoenix, Arizona)
- Deloitte (300,000 sf, office, Houston, Texas)
- EOG Resources (280,000 sf, office, Houston, Texas)
- Regions Bank (101,000 sf, office, Atlanta, Georgia)
- BUPA Latin America (60,000 sf, office, Miami, Florida)
- Best Buy (53,000 sf, retail, Atlanta, Georgia)
- WeWork (43,000 sf, office, Miami Beach, Florida)
- Ashley Furniture (36,000 sf, retail, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Constangy Brooks (30,000 sf, office, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Paya (25,000 sf, office, Atlanta, Georgia)
- CO-OP Financial Services (22,000 sf, office, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Georgia State Properties Commission (18,000 sf, office, Atlanta, Georgia)
- Cogent Communications (14,000 sf, data center, Atlanta Georgia)
- Digital Cinema Distribution (12,000 sf, data center, Atlanta, Georgia)
- BBA – Accounting – Emory University
- MS – Real Estate – Georgia State University
Affiliations & Designations
- Steve has been a long-time volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and Springmont School, where he served as Chair of the Board of Trustees.