Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President
Steve DeVinney currently serves as a Senior Vice President in the firm’s Atlanta office. Steve’s primary areas of focus are landlord representation of office and retail assets and advising clients in underwriting current and potential investment opportunities. Prior to joining Stream, Steve was a Principal with Goddard Investment Group for 22 years where he headed their Asset Management group and played key roles in fundraising, acquisitions and dispositions.
Steve also performed detailed tenant credit analysis, lender reporting and investor relations related to his portfolio.
Steve has experienced several commercial real estate cycles in his work on office, retail and industrial assets in Atlanta, Houston, Denver, Dallas, Miami, Tampa and Washington DC as both principal and agent working on behalf of clients ranging from merchant builders to multi-billion-dollar university endowments.
Education & Designations
- BBA – Accounting – Emory University
- MS – Real Estate – Georgia State University
- Steve has been a long-time volunteer with Habitat for Humanity and Springmont School, where he served as Chair of the Board of Trustees.
Prior to serving a variety of office and retail clients at Stream, Steve was directly responsible for asset management of just over 50% of Goddard’s ±11 million square foot office and industrial portfolio owned during his tenure. Steve was directly involved in negotiating lease transactions with tenants including:
– Deloitte (300,000 sf, Houston, Texas)
– WeWork (43,000 sf, Miami Beach, Florida)
– EOG Resources (280,000 sf, Houston, Texas)
– Paya (25,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– BUPA Latin America (60,000 sf, Miami, Florida)
– NPSG (42,000 sf, Los Angeles, California)
– CO-OP Financial Services (22,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– Constangy Brooks (30,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– TransUnion (23,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– Mutual of Omaha (9,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– Cox Media Group (Videa) (23,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– Facility Armor (26,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– Nissan North America (22,000 sf, Atlanta, Georgia)
– National Park Service (6,000 sf, Miami, Florida)
– Progressive Insurance (12,000 sf, Miami, Florida)
– Everglades Foundation (8,000 sf, Miami, Florida)