Travis Rogers joined Stream Realty Partners’ Austin office in April 2022 as a Senior Vice President on the agency leasing team. He is responsible for providing office transaction-related services for both institutional and local owners.
Previously, Travis led the effort to modernize JLL’s research platform, utilizing Esri, Blackbird, and MarketSphere. Through years of research, he accumulated exceptional market knowledge of the Austin office market. In 2016, Travis joined the agency leasing team and was a JLL Gold Achiever in 2018/2021 and a Top Achiever in 2019/2020.
Travis enjoys going out to the Barton Creek Greenbelt or the Boardwalk at Lady Bird Lake and is known for his commitment to staying active.
- BA – University of Texas at Austin
Affiliations & Designations
- Board member of the Commercial Brokers Association of Austin (CBA) – Board Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA) – Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) – Member
- RECA Leadership Development Council – 2019 Member