Tyler’s emphasis and interpretation of the economic drivers of real estate have consistently yielded his clients noteworthy returns on investments. By understanding the needs of his clients and providing real-time market knowledge, Tyler continues to excel within the industry.
Prior to joining Stream Realty, he studied Finance and Accounting at Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, Texas. Tyler’s success as a commercial real estate professional is directly related to his keen understanding of the real estate markets, exceptional customer service, and constant professionalism.
Education & Designations
- BBA – Finance and Accounting – Midwestern State University
- Kroger – 43,200 SF
- Spectrum Resource – 30,100 SF
- ACRE Capital – 26,187 SF
- Leon Capital – 24,716 SF (Building Sale)
- BridgeMetrics – 15,700 SF
- PSI, Inc. – 13,057 SF
- Titan Orthopedic – 11,177 SF
- ZAK Products – 9,483 SF
- Man On Fire – 8,200 SF
- Camden Property Trust – 7,650 SF