Victoria Knudson joined Stream Realty Partners in 2016 as Executive Vice President – Leader of National Industrial Property Management and is now a Partner with the firm. She brings 29 years of real estate experience and focuses on strengthening and overseeing the company’s industrial property management operations with a significant concentration on expanding the platform while supporting Stream Realty Partners full array of integrated services.
Prior to joining Stream Realty Partners, Victoria served as Senior Managing Director – National Industrial Property Management Leader for Cushman & Wakefield where she was an accomplished Senior Executive responsible for the development and growth of the United States Industrial Platform totaling 280 million square feet. Prior to that, Victoria served as Vice President of Operations for AMB Property Corporation and also worked as an executive for Trammell Crow from 1987 through 2004.
Education & Designations
- Illinois Real Estate Licensed Brokers
- PROFESSIONAL RECOGNITION- Women of Influence Award, Chicago Business Journal
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Industrial Committee Member
- Member National Association of Office and Industrial Properties (NAOIP)
- Met Life
- JP Morgan
- LaSalle Investment Management
- Cabot Properties
- Meyer Bergman
- Morgan Stanley
- American Realty Advisors